This busy front line role is vital to supporting our customers, responding to enquiries and fulfilling orders.
- Responding to customer queries through allocated tickets, emails, telephone calls and live chat.
- Navigating systems to manage customer online orders.
- Receiving and relaying order information, amending data, and fixing systematic or order issues when relevant.
- Liaise with and track status of orders through 3rd party courier companies to best advise our customers.
- Creating and processing telephone orders for customers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of item product lines, online services, retail services, prices, delivery times, various marketing & promotional material, and similar data, as required.
- Assist customers in Returns and replacements as well as processing of exchanges as needed.
- Perform other assigned duties required by the management team.
- Manage processing of incoming/outgoing mail/correspondence to or from the business.
- Picking, processing and packing ecommerce orders daily, running pre-despatch checks and steaming/packaging all orders perfectly in line with company procedures and standards.
- Supporting stock deliveries, transfers and inventory counts as needed.
This is a permanent role working 37.5 hours per week.
5-day out of 7 shift pattern: Monday - Friday (Feb - October) Monday – Sunday (November - January).
- Monday-Friday 9:00-17:30
- Saturdays & Sundays: 9:00-17:00
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with retail background.
- Calm, efficient and full of enthusiasm, even on the busiest of days.
- Previous experience with customer contact tools preferable.
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Outlook, Excel).
Johnstons of Elgin is an innovative, luxury clothing brand with over 220 years of experience in working with the world’s finest fibres. Across three centuries, our family–owned company has carefully sourced cashmere and fine woollen fibres from around the world, applying the latest technology and highest quality craft expertise in our own vertical Scottish mills. Employing over 850 staff, our valued employees and communities are at the heart of everything we do, producing unique, high–quality designs that are made to last. Our brand is focused on sustainability, working with natural, renewable and biodegradable fibres and we are committed to maintaining a minimal environmental footprint.
The company supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.